Nov 27th.

Adrian Sierkowski

• Premium Member

TO the US Posters here, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I wish all of you the best and the most amazing Turkey/Stuffing there is as well as safe travels to/from family.

To the posters here from India, I am wishing you all well and hoping you're all alright given yesterday's horrible events.

for everyone else;

best always

• Premium Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and all the other US posters.

And I'll chime in and say that I hope all of our Indian posters are alright as well. I believe that that area of Mumbai is considered to be the hub of filmmaking in India. I hope they get things under control and find the perpetrators and organizations behind the attacks quickly and with minimal loss of life.

• Premium Member

A Happy New Round to everyone !

Round? Yes, the plutonides are back on their lowest point in relation to earth orbit on zero degrees capricorn. From today on another 152 years upwards! Finished the past 94 years of decadence!

To all of us who live in America, a happy Thanksgiving to all of you, too.

I just heard some good news. The Indian officials are reportedly saying that the siege has ended at Mumbai's Taj Mahal Hotel. Sadly, all in all, the death toll is now at 127, and officials fear the hotels hold more bodies. A terrible situation indeed. For those of you in India, I hope you're doing alright. Stay safe.

I have to stop lamenting now. That turkey should be ready half an hour from now.