Jagermeister Spec Commercial

I think the girls' entrance could have been executed better, both from a blocking & lighting perspective. And to be honest, not trying to be mean...you only needed 2 of the 3, ha ha

Still, I felt everything leading up to their entrance was nice. I just wasn't excited when the "fun" portion was sparked.

That's my spin on it too.

You tried to take a formula that's been done a hundred times before, which is okay if the execution is good, but it just wasn't much fun.

Also, a drunk sleeping on the table? A spirits company/client wouldn't buy that concept in a million years. (And no, you can't make the rationalization that he was drinking something else.)

Distilled spirits clients are looking for concepts that separate and distinguish them, which this spot just doesn't.

You know, I should have added that the DP work looked fine to my amateur eyes. It was more of a matter of the content you had to work with.

Very glitzy but what were you trying to do with this? How was this selling the product? Perhaps its more of a german thing lol..

Very glitzy but what were you trying to do with this? How was this selling the product? Perhaps its more of a german thing lol..

Thanks guys,

But wish I could give ya some explanation for how we were "selling" the product, I dont know. I was never a huge fan of the concept myself, but I was hired to do a job, work as the DP, so I just worried about giving the Director what she wanted and tried to now bother myself with the fact that I thought the idea was, well, not sooo great.

But thanks for your replys, and thanks for checkin it out!