Tobacco filter vs Chocolate filter

hello,

ive been searching for images or films which have used these filters, but i found nothing concrete yet

can anyone post some images here which have been taken with the help of these two lens?

what kind of look does these filters give?

moreover Im planning to underexpose my frames by 2 stops.. will pushing 2 stops give a little more denser color effect?

thanks

David is right. However, If anyone plans on underexposing and/ or pushing the negative for a big project without proper tests, I would advice to be safe and be conservative on camera and dial the look one wants in post _as a negative that is underexposed cannot be corrected easily later if one finds one went too far. But that is just me.

• Premium Member
hello

thanks for your inputs

ill do a slight test on my digital camera tomo n hopefully will get to somewhat a near good decision

thanks!

As long as you realize that a digital camera test in no way shows you what the underexposure and push will do to that color.

As long as you realize that a digital camera test in no way shows you what the underexposure and push will do to that color.

yep thats true

i jus spoke to the camera rental house and they have just sent their arricam for a 4 perf setting

so as soon as they get it bak witin 2 days, will they allow me to test the camera with the filters