lens series used in The Thin Red Line

can anyone tell me - perhaps someone with the particular AC issue - what anamorphic series lenses did John Toll use on The Thin Red Line. I know it may likely have been a variety, but has he stated any series in particular - maybe the panavision E's?

i've been trying to track this down for a while and all searches have turned up with nothing - so i'd appreciate it if anyone knows.

thanks.

- ian.

i must have misunderstood the AC archives, because this time i was able to get the article which quotes Toll saying:

"Toll: Everything came from Panavision in Los Angeles. We took a couple of lightweight Platinum camera bodies, one for the Steadicam and one for the handheld stuff. I still really like the Gold camera, so I used one of those as my primary sound and dolly camera. [Cinematographer] Gary Capo headed up our second unit, and he had a couple of Panastars and an Arri. In terms of the lenses, we used Primos as well as C-series lenses on the Steadicam. We also had 3:1 and 11:1 zooms, but we didn't use them very much. It was pretty much a wide-angle movie, so we shot mainly with wider lenses, like the 40mm and 50mm. Our close-ups were mainly done with the 75mm or 100mm. We were constantly fighting to get as much of the geography into the frame as we could. Every time we put on a tighter lens it just felt as if we were missing something."