Top Five Favorite Cinematography of 2004

• Premium Member
Teenagers are usually a complete pain in the ass in cinemas. They are either talking or on their mobile phones.

That is not my experience. But then again I usually go to the cinemas in the afternoon, when they are still in school and it is cheaper as well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyone's problem with the Orange adverts? I happen to like them. They are better than most other adverts. Especially the one with the hobbit is funny.

I haven't been to the cinema in sometime, but last I visited these projects were five minute long abominations starring a variety of has beens from Carrie Fisher and Roy Schneider to Spike Lee (making a joke of his pofaced striving for racial equality- talk about no integrity)- it's all dressed up as a post-ironic Empire magazine worshipping media students idea of what a Hollywood pitch plays like. And each individual advert would be played at the beginning of every movie shown- that's the same damn advert shown at the beginning of EVERY film for three months in a row. THREE months of embarrased fake tittering as either Roy, Carrie or Spike at one time shamefully beg for money on a commercials that offer them their only oppurtunity to get big screen exposure.

This was handsdown the lowest point of the cinema experience and cinema advertising EVER.

Guest Daniel J. Ashley-Smith
That is not my experience. But then again I usually go to the cinemas in the afternoon, when they are still in school and it is cheaper as well.

It also depends on what cinema you go to. Bluewater's Showcase cinemas is quite nice and you hardly ever get chav's and alike in there. Cinemas in places like Bromley, on the other hand, are usually full of chav's e.t.c. and they really do ruin it.

I think it was last year I was watching "Stuck on You" in a Bromley cinema. There wasn't anyone in there apart from me and my sister, and a huge load of chav's. They were yelling out crap throughout the entire film, and it really gets to you after a while. But it's not as though you can do anything, since as there are like 50 of them, and I'm not exactly a violent person.

Although having said that I have known adults to be equally annoying. I think I even saw one guy sitting there with a video camera in his lap once.. :o