Modern crystal sync speed controllers of 35 mm, 16 mm cine cameras.

Olex Kalynychenko

Hi.

I wish introduce of our crystal sync speed controllers, from technical point of view.

This is information for users, who wish upgrade of cine camera electronics and wish make best choose from similar controllers.

The detailed list of technical characteristics by PM.

For example: Kinor-16 SX-2M camera with crystal sync speed motor :

post-1938-1261475663.gif

The crystal sync speed controllers of Last generation with 36 speed synthesizers, speed rate 5..50 fps, +/- 0.001 fps for every synthesizer cell, film counter, LED, or LSD display.

the similar controller have LCD display version.

The power, motor, module of crystal sync speed controller.

The first and second generations of crystal sync speed controllers with fixed list of crystal sync speeds, mono speed synthesizer 5-50 fps +/- 0.01 fps, time lapse, film counter, LED or LSD display.

From technical side:

Controllers have two side PCBs, factory made, with protective "green", layer, SMD components, capacitors with ultra low impedance, 35v, t-40..+105C.

The controllers have two layers, protective lacquer, at finish, after assembling.

High power HEXFET, POWER MOSFET output transistor 55V 75A,

Protective Schottky barrier rectifier (diodes ) 10A 100V.

And morre other modern componnets.

For example, 29EPSS motor inside, after upgrade.

All technical questions by PM.

To choose better.

Do you still offer the 1414,1416 and 1418 upgrades for the Konvas 17EP motor?

Available.

- 1414 controllers with 6..16 fixed speeds, speeds cine, PAL, NTSC,

- 1418 controllers with 6..16 speeds, speeds cine, NTSC, PAL,

- 1421 controller with 1..36 speed synthesizers 5..50 fps, +/- 0.001 fps, film counter, LCD display.

- 2203 controllers with 21 fixed speeds, film counter, LCD display,

- 2213 controllers with 21 fixed speeds, time lapse, film counter, LCD display,

and other.

Service controllers:

- digital fim counter with remote control,

- remote control external unit,

- digital film counter,

- digital voltmeter.

This is controllers can be use for upgrade of Konvas motors 17EP-16 APK and other, Kinor motors and motors of other cine cameras.

Crystal sync speed controllers have PID PWD program speed control with feed back, optical or pulses encoder.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I just received my motor upgrade back from Olex, and it really is a beautiful piece of work, and furthermore dealing with Olex has been pain free, and a joy. The motor is faultless and performs fantastically, and I do have to say I was very pleasantly surprised indeed with the price quotes Olex provided.

I'm not normally one for public recommendations, but just felt the need to post this in case anyone was thinking about getting the work done but was umming and ahh'ing about sending pieces of kit around the globe!

Cheers

• Premium Member

What is the price range?

I have looked over Olex's site, and can't find any prices. I'm getting ready to buy a 16CX but I want 24fps.

This new motor would be excellent.

What is the price range?

I have looked over Olex's site, and can't find any prices. I'm getting ready to buy a 16CX but I want 24fps.

This new motor would be excellent.

I do not show a price list on my site, because:

I wish show price list by personal main only.

But, from other side, i can propose a many version of controllers, many version of addiional electronic modules and full price list show a some tangled.

From other side i know a all technical design features, details of programms main microprocessor and can help to choose of best version for customer.

That's why, I prefer personal discuss with customer and wish know technical requests.

We create a new version of controllers and programms and i wish know new technicial requests.

If you wish re-adjust original version of electronics a 29EPSS motor from speed 25 fps to 24 fps only, i can give you all instructions do this.

If you wish have one crystal sync speed 24 fps at Kinor-16 SX-2M and do not wish have digital film counter, remote control, digital voltmeter a battery.

I do not know, you wish have automatic parkin function on camera or not ( The controller will turn a shutter disk at position for viewing at stopping a motor ).

I can propose install a main crystal sync speed controller 29EP-1414.

The programm of a 29EP-1414 controller can have 16 fixed crystal sync speed ( maximum ) and electronic speed setting with 3 digital LED display, can have 10 ( or 6 ) crystal sync speeds and mechanical speed switch.

The difference between 6 speed and 10 speed version 50 euros only.

At one speed version upgrade, I can install 29EP-1414 controller with 6 speed editional and setup a code of 24 fps speed only. The price of one speed version will less from 6 speed version on price of speed coder with mechanical switch and price of metal front panel.( -30 euros )

All other fuctions will full simialar a 29EP-1414 controller.

You can see, i can make a custom's upgrade.

We can disucss a any wishes and technical requests by PM.

If you check of our last information, we can propose upgrade motor with Time lapse shooting controller, install a video assistance on Kinor-16 SX camera.