any suggestions where to get custom lens mount adapter

I am looking to find an adapter which will convert my k3 (m42 mount) to be able to use c mount lenses, I doubt anyone makes such a thing so I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for anywhere to get a custom adapter like this made?

You could check with Les Bosher http://www.lesbosher.co.uk/.

However, the M42 flange distance is 45.5 mm, while C mount is 17.526mm, so the conversion involves a lot of engineering work to the camera and I suspect wouldn't be worthwhile on a cost basis (assuming it can actually be done). Going the other way M24 lens to mount on a C mount camera would be practical.

You almost certainly don't want to do that... From what I remember of my old K3, the spinning mirror would keep you from getting that C-mount lens close enough to the film plane.

yea I knew something like this would come up, I was hoping there would be enouhg room to recess the c mount lens thread back as far as they would need to go, considering c mount lenses are generally quite small phyisically to begin with. Oh well, at least I was thinking outside of the box :)