FS: Minolta Color Meter II

Doyle Smith

Minolta Color Meter II

DP retiring. Need to generate funds to restore vintage BMW motorcycle. You DP's and gaffers know what this is for.

(Santa Clarita, SoCal)

$295

Selling to USA only. prefer local sale but will ship US Priority Mail if necessary

bluesb3@ca.rr.com

• 3 weeks later...

Minolta Color Meter II

DP retiring. Need to generate funds to restore vintage BMW motorcycle. You DP's and gaffers know what this is for.

(Santa Clarita, SoCal)

$295

Selling to USA only. prefer local sale but will ship US Priority Mail if necessary

bluesb3@ca.rr.com

BUMP TO THE TOP

Might help with the sale if you told us the last time it was calibrated. Would love to own it, but right now other items occupy the top slots on my wish list.

Thanks for your interest JD.

Since my gaffer had his own meter for baselining HMI's, my meter has not been calibrated recently.

I just pulled it out and held it up to the household PAR 20 track lights in my closet and it read 2510K. A shot out my office window at a clear blue sky read 5300K. So it is "in the ballpark" but I'm sure the new owner would want to calibrate it.

Doyle

Thanks for your interest JD.

Since my gaffer had his own meter for baselining HMI's, my meter has not been calibrated recently.

I just pulled it out and held it up to the household PAR 20 track lights in my closet and it read 2510K. A shot out my office window at a clear blue sky read 5300K. So it is "in the ballpark" but I'm sure the new owner would want to calibrate it.

Doyle

Have you sold the meter yet Doyle?

• 2 weeks later...