Kodak Warehouse Contact Details?

Hey folks, I used to have a list of Kodak warehouse addresses and numbers across north america, like all 4 of them or so. apparently if you show up in person you pay half the cost you normally would for stock. I lost the info......anybody have addresses and numbers?

I don't know any of the addresses, but is this all anecdotal or have you actually done this? I know if you buy straight from kodak you get the lowest price. I called kodak a week before christmas and they quoted me .19¢ per foot for 7222, are you saying .095¢ per foot of the same stock? if so, do tell when you find out.

I saw it on the filmshooting.com website a couple of years ago but my search skills are crap. Its not the same as calling, you actually have to show up apparently. I can see shipping costs and sales staff costs gone so perhaps thats how they justify the lower cost. Either way I so want the details.

• Premium Member

Not true. Contact your regional sales rep and start a relationship with them. Meet up in person if possible and especially if you are going to order a good bit of film. You will get a good deal off of retail but half is a fantasy. It's a company that needs to make money like any of them.

I don't know of any method of getting 50% off Kodak film stock by showing up at the warehouse.

However, you could just call us. We've got discounts on Kodak and Fuji factory sealed film stock. We've also got discounts on ends and recans that could save you up to 80% off the cost of new film.

If you are interested, or you find that secret warehouse address where you get half off, please call me.

Richard Kaufman

Comtel Pro Media

Tel: 818-450-1122

email: richard@comtelpm.com

PS. If you do find Kodak film at half off, I will buy it back from you.