lomo okc1-75-1 f.2 to canon eos 7d

Relja Ilic

Why, James? I'm not a film maker, but as I can see, many people adapting 75mm LOMO lenses to their DSLR's. There should be a reason, I suppose. Don't disappoint me since I'm just about to stock about 20 such lenses :-) What I'll do with all of them if you prove that they are evil? :-)

As I heard, people use LOMO cine lenses to shoot HD movies with DSLR's. But not sure why - for swallow DOF, probably. Or due to image they give more suitable for moving pictures than image produced by still image lenses.

Hi, I have a OCt.19 mount on my canon T2i, i have a full set of lomo superspeed lens. The 18mm, 22mm, 28mm, 35mm work. the 50mm and 75mm, hit the mirror when you focus to infinity.

LOMO OKS-11-50-1 50 mm F 1,2 at Kinor-35H edition of body have outside lever for focusing parts.

And the rear side of glass have big diameter. The focusing lever can give you disturb.

I think, you need find a other version of body with similar lens block.

I know version of 35OKS-11-50-1 " Kinooptika" with small size lens back. This is lens can have Arri PL mount version.

The similar story can be with OKS-14-75-1 75 mm F1,4.

The version of OKS-14-75-1 with upgraded lens mount to Arri Pl have small size of lens back.