Les Bosher

Robert Ditto

• Premium Member

Does anyone have personal experience with Les Bosher? I have sent two snails over the pas t couple of weeks with no reply. I have a set of the three Konishiroku Hexanon Lenses and would like to know if he could make a Konica Bayonet F mount to Bolex Bayonet mount adapter or even modify the lens bodies but I cannot get a reply, does he just not like me?

Sincerely, Respectfully,

Robert M. Ditto

• Premium Member

Does anyone have personal experience with Les Bosher? I have sent two snails over the pas t couple of weeks with no reply. I have a set of the three Konishiroku Hexanon Lenses and would like to know if he could make a Konica Bayonet F mount to Bolex Bayonet mount adapter or even modify the lens bodies but I cannot get a reply, does he just not like me?

Sincerely, Respectfully,

Robert M. Ditto

Pick up the phone & ask him!

He can sometimes take a little while to respond to emails, I've found by far the best way is to just ring him up. A very friendly and knowledgeable chap, and his workshop is an aladdin's cave of goodies!

Perhaps you need to smile at a friend to see if you can use their landline if your cell phone charges are too high.