Olympic closing

.....and also as a resident of the UK, I say I have been greatly impressed by the quality of both opening and closing ceremonies. So apologise if you must, but do excuse me if I say I wish not to be associated with any such expression for no apology is necessary. To those concerned I say that their respective contributions combined to achieve world quality and superb events of which they can be immensely proud.

.....and also as a resident of the UK, I say I have been greatly impressed by the quality of both opening and closing ceremonies. So apologise if you must, but do excuse me if I say I wish not to be associated with any such expression for no apology is necessary. To those concerned I say that their respective contributions combined to achieve world quality and superb events of which they can be immensely proud.

:) I have to say you are the first person I have heard say they like the closing ceremony whereas the opening ceremony was massively popular (with the exception of the macca bit). As such I'd love to hear what it was you loved about the closing ceremony and the things that impressed you about it. Please tell me more! :)

Always interesting to hear a contrary opinion.

love

Freya

I am sure you are, that is why I have expressed mine. :)

Well I just wondered what you liked about it that's all.

You are right tho it is a interesting in itself to know that SOMEONE likes it even if they feel the need to be secretive about why! Or maybe even especially so!

I'll be sure to check out both ceremonys in a few days when I will have a bit more time, so I can make up my own mind about it all! :)

love

Freya

Yes, I do think one should form one's own view. I did. :)

Well that's obvious!

However I think it's also useful to have a good idea of the general perception of things. It's not good to get too out of touch!