Need Advice from an experienced DP...

Lena Khan

Hi all,

I'm a director who has been trying to learn photography and cinematography for some time.

I'm shooting a feature soon and wanted to ask some questions/get some advice from an experienced DP (of which there are many on this forum)!

I have a bunch of reference photos online, and wanted to ask some details about what was required to create that look. I know everyone is busy and though I'm sure their knowledge is worth more, I can give somebody $15 for 20 minutes of time over the phone...but I need it today.

Please contact me if you can help! I'm looking for somebody with experience also shooting on an Alexa, Red and film. Thanks!

Maybe send your reel or resume or anything (I only have one $15 to spend, so sorry about that!) to ecmofilms@gmail.com ?

Lena

So sorry, I wasn't thinking. I just joined this group and am also looking to hire a DP very quickly for a project to shoot monday, and figured somebody cool enough to help me out may also be somebody nice to work with. For a music video, budget $50K.