Adapter+filter on Kern lens

How do you see the adapter ring that is on the first of the three lenses, on all three, taking into account their features and original hoods that I mount and that I would also use with the filters?
Vignetting danger? Maybe on the wider angle (that have small hood, can you see) lens?
The ring is a 32mm ---> 37mm, in the photo there has no filter over because at the moment I don't have 37mm filters, but at my home I have 80A, 80B, ND, etc. in 37mm measure. Also imagine the 37mm filter mounted on the three lenses, with that adapter ring.
I ask this because 80A and ND filters in 32mm are not nearly found.
The lens are the classic three Macro Switar, mounted on my H8 Rex4: http://www.bolexcollector.com/lenses/60kern.html
Thank you!

post-61102-0-77201300-1509931013_thumb.jpg

Hello Jean-Louis, I bought this ring adapter many years ago, I needed to adapt filters to particular size lenses mounted on my 9.5mm camera. I don't remember the name of the online store, but only that it was specialized in filters and adapters and that it was in the United States. If I remember something more I'll warn you.

What do you think of the "problem"? :)

• Premium Member

one can find most types of adapter rings cheaply from Chinese eBay sellers. 32.5-37 is pretty common and should be easy to found.

if you have a rare thread size on the lens you should buy an adapter ring for it which changes it to a more standard size (ideally the one you already have filters for) and then use that one filter set on all the different size lenses. I personally use often 2 or even 3 step up rings on top of each other to use large size filters on small lenses, or even using the step up rings as a lens shade. it is also useful to be able to use the same size front caps on all the different lenses and it speeds up things a lot if using mattebox.

the point being, filters are very expensive compared to step up rings so it is much more economic to just have one oversized filter set and adapt them to all the different thread sizes when needed

Jean-Louis, I did a search, but the I don't find the site anymore, maybe it has disappeared. I took several filters in a multi measurements in that online store, branded "Sonia".

In the china shop I think they are, yes, but I don't know if the quality is the same.
I don't have rings for filters reaching 52mm. But I can use the combination of the adapter rings 32mm ---> 37mm ---> 49mm (in 49mm I have lots of filters, I would be comfortable). What do you think of this solution?
On the 9.5mm camera I also used also 3 rings, without any vignetting problems.