The Shield

• Premium Member
Hey Guys...

I'm just wondering what everyone here thinks about The Shield??? I just bought season 2 from amazon.com and it seriously rocks!!!!! Just wondering if anyone else here likes the show???

It's the best cop show on TV now.

• 6 years later...
Hey Guys...

I'm just wondering what everyone here thinks about The Shield??? I just bought season 2 from amazon.com and it seriously rocks!!!!! Just wondering if anyone else here likes the show???

It was a great show. I thought the camera work was better in the beginning. It was much more dynamic than the final seasons. A lot of people thought it was too shaky so the producers had them tone it down in the end. It made me appreciate the "shakeycam." Reno 911 is ver

• 2 weeks later...

The shield was a great show, up there with the wire, sopranos and deadwood, i believe that it, or some of the shield was shot on 16mm according to the season 1 special features. There's some strange issues with the format too because when ive bought the region 1 dvds the early seasons at least were all 4:3 and i remember the creator explaining why he did that but the same shows on region 2 have always been 16:9. So i don't know who's getting a cropped image them or us (uk)