David Mullens ASC

Leon Rodriguez

David,

Congratulations on your new ASC status. You really deserve it. I can't even concieve of what it really means but my instincts tell me that there is wonderful opportunities ahead for you to apply your abundant talent and ultimately that's all that matters. We get to see more of your wonderful work. Your next milestone is an Oscar. Salud y bueno suerte!

• Premium Member

I second the above!

Now all that is left is for you to change your user name to David_MullenASC (or something creative like that) and your signature.

It'll be a shame to loose that post count though.

All the best,

Kevin Zanit

Once again David ,congrats!With a special recognition to your wife for her support for your dreams and aspirations.She is very special woman indeed and you well deserve your recognition.I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work on some bigger budget films.I'm curious to see if there is a trade off somewhere with the intimacy of a smaller budget indie as opposed to a high budget blockbuster.Keep us posted.

Marty

• Premium Member

David,

Congrats on your new membership. Not only are you an incredibly knowledgeable and gifted cinematographer, but you're a nice guy and fun to work with. What a great combination! I wish you continued success and happiness in the future!

Congrats.

You just elevated the whole forum.

Drinks?

What do you drink David?If you're ever in Florida or the next time I'm in LA,it's on me.I'm not much for anything alcoholic (health nut here)except maybe an occasional imported dark German beer.I'll raise one in your honor!

Marty

Congratulations David,

After Northfolk i remember asking myself "whoaa this guy isn't an ASC member?"

Methinks it was high time

To a new beginning and a longer credit on the big screen :P

trumpet drum rolllllllllllllllll crescendoooooooooo

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY

DAVID MULLEN, ASC

Manu

New Delhi

Better late than never (I'm not 100% caught up here after a bit of an absence), I'm glad it's finally official David!

One particular plus you have is that you're a craftsman who shares his craft with others and helps people. Your eagerness to give back is something that enhances your hard earned professional status and makes you important not only as an artist, but as a human being.

Best of luck to you in your future years and may your eyes be always healthy!

- George.