Case Recommendations for SR3

Kevin Roy

For an SR3 I have a hard shell shipping case however I'm looking for other options.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a soft yet sturdy case/bag that I can sling over my shoulder to tote around an SR3 w/ a zoom, 2 mags, a couple of batteries,  charger + a few accessories? The camera would pretty much live in the case when I'm on the road shooting, so it does need to afford some protection as well. Any good options? Thank for the insight. 

• Premium Member

I use the TENBA bags, they're really awesome and should have no problem fitting your SR. The 21" is what I have and it will fit 2 mags (one on camera, one in the side), zoom lens, batteries and pretty much everything ya need. Been using mine since 2017 and it's held up really well. I can't think of another bag quite like it and I've been around the country flying and driving with mine without any issues or damage to the camera. image.thumb.jpeg.43d5d8d436a12ec83fa1e196f8d91c0f.jpeg

This is a config without the magazine, but attached prime and zoom, with FF, charger, batteries all there. 

Thanks for the feedback. It seems most Portabrace bags that I can find are a little too small I think. I actually have one that I use. If it was a little bigger it would be perfect. I did find this:

https://www.caseclub.com/product/case-club-cc2914153isk-case/

It has the dimensions that I think would work but soft but sturdy like a Portabrace would be better. Probably searching for a ghost but any other ideas are welcome.