FS: Arri SR2 / Arri SR1 / Others

Brendan Collins

Hello there,

I am selling my Arri sr2 and sr1 french.  (Many other arri  models as well)

I have them listed on a major auction website for high prices (in hopes after they take 30% in fees... I'd get roughly what I want for them.)

I have received many reasonable offers from people, but the buyers all seem to be less knowledgeable than I'd like when it comes to cine cams.. Posting here in hopes of more legitimate buyers/those who understand how these units operate. 

Each kit has 2 mags, onboard batteries (likely need recell, few have been already in the last 3-4 years), 10-100 carl zeiss, video tap, t bar, case, misc extras. (Also sr2 comes extra with almost everything for a HS conversion except motor). 

They all run just fine, could use an annual service/lube as they haven't been serviced in quite a while. I'd highly recommend at least a lube before actual use, to prevent movement from wearing/damages. I'm ultimately getting out of the film game, as things have changed in life. 

Under 'retroroyalty' on the auction site. 

Short answer, I'm asking 7500 net (either paypal goods/service, or local cash pickup) for the SR2 kit, and 5000 net for the sr1 french kit. (Or best reasonable offer on each.) If you show up in person with cash at a police station (safe meet up) I'll give you a much better deal. Also the more cams you buy the better the deal gets. (see auction site additional listings) 

Shipping to cont. 48 USA only at this time. 

If you email me, that is the best way to get in contact, please provide a US # and I can text you some pictures/videos of the cameras running. 

My email is brendancollins09@gmail.com 

*Also available, 

3x 16bl kits, 1x 16S, 1x 16M, 1X Bolex H16M5

On 4/1/2023 at 7:55 PM, Gregg MacPherson said:

Brendan,

Can you give links so one can easily see the auction listings. Much appreciated.

Gregg.

Hi Gregg. You can see this link here for one listing, https://www.ebay.com/itm/265915089806 -- and can go click on the profile there to see more listings. Thanks for the interest!  

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.
Please be wary of people posting pictures of my cameras and gear on these forums, as well as on other sites for sale. I will GLADLY video chat you and pull out all the gear and show it to you live. (Or even come over in person and check it out.)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...