Feature movies on Super 8

Jon O'Brien

On 10/4/2023 at 6:12 PM, Jeff Bernstein said:

Okay, JOB, coming up is free of charge and hassle-free. Keep an eye on my thread over the next two weeks. I will attempt to write a script in ten days, just as Paul Schrader could, back in the day. I shall start counting the days from tomorrow.

Let's see. Best wishes.

Wow Jeff, thank you for offering to do this. As we say in Australia, don't bust a gut on this. I will be keen to read what you come up with. Take all the time you need. I'm mainly in this for the fun, I've got my dreams but at the moment they're just dreams. Take care. Best wishes, Jon

• Premium Member

• Premium Member
On 10/5/2023 at 10:54 PM, Jon O'Brien said:

Wow Jeff, thank you for offering to do this. As we say in Australia, don't bust a gut on this. I will be keen to read what you come up with. Take all the time you need. I'm mainly in this for the fun, I've got my dreams but at the moment they're just dreams. Take care. Best wishes, Jon

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/raf631mmh8w52v8vqe5so/FINAL-1-FORMATTED.pdf?rlkey=3ypc1rhmokebysieofuwii6br&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zadz2pzovc84yikzvw4em/FINAL-1-FOMATTED.docx?rlkey=x29rqaecliiag6iedslnjy4i7&dl=0

Best wishes.

It's early Monday morning where I am. Very busy week for me but I will look at properly the first opportunity I get. I'm looking forward to it. I started reading early this morning and it looks great Jeff. It drew me in as I read. Intriguing and interesting! More later. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, Jon O'Brien said:

Good job, well done Jeff. I found it interesting to read. There's many things in it I like. What do others think about it?

Thank you, Jon. It's yours. Change it, film it, remove my name and put yours on it; or turn it into paper planes? Best wishes.

• Thanks 1