labs for cross processing super 8

Rob.m.Neilson

Guest Glenn Brady

Could you be thinking of Dwayne's Photo in Parsons, Kansas? I've not had Super 8 film processed there, but the quality and turnaround on 35mm E6 transparencies from them is very good in my experience. Website is www.dwaynesphoto.com.

Dwayne's Photo it is I believe! Ill check them out.

In NYC pretty much the only places that process super 8 are A1 and Pac Lab. Both of them are decent, but I have never trusted their results.

I've used Dwayne's for Super 8 and haven't had any problems. Not sure if they cross process, but with normal processing turn around is 1 day. I priority mail my film to them and usually get it back in 3-4 days from when I sent it. (Im in Michigan by the way. Just to clarify that I don't live next door to the place or anything.)

Todd

• Premium Member

..I have had Alphacine/Fordelabs in Seattle cross process E6 film as negative. They didn't charge any extra for the service - just ran it with the ECN2 batch. The results were underwhelming however. The lab did a fine job with it, but I was hoping for wild color changes and instead I got added grain. What kind of results are you trying to acheive?

Steve

• Site Sponsor

We process ECN-2 and Ektachrome 2-3 times a week no extra charge for X-Process

We also process B+W Reversal every day and can X-Process it to negative.

Cintel444 transfer to Ntsc and Pal on tape or direct to disk available too.

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan

Filmmaker

Vp Cinelab inc.

www.cinelab.com