cp 16r super 16

Thanasis Diamantopoulos

Hi

Iam about to shoot a project in s16. I own a super 16 eclair camera. For some shooting the produser wants

to use two cameras and brought to me a cp super 16 camera . I have never seen in my life a cp super 16.

I am about to do a test in two days but i am asking if any one ever seen any. The door of the camera is an aaton door. It has a zeiss 10-100 vario sonnar. He din't pay for the camera and he does not know about the convertion.

I've never heard of an Aaton door on a CP16R, whatever that might be. The door on the CP16R body is matched to the individual camera from memory, so I don't know how the Aaton even fits.

I assume the Zeiss (A T2 rather than the old T3?) has been converted to cover the Super 16 gate, the 10-100 then becomes a 12 to 120.

Hi

Iam about to shoot a project in s16. I own a super 16 eclair camera. For some shooting the produser wants

to use two cameras and brought to me a cp super 16 camera . I have never seen in my life a cp super 16.

I am about to do a test in two days but i am asking if any one ever seen any. The door of the camera is an aaton door. It has a zeiss 10-100 vario sonnar. He din't pay for the camera and he does not know about the convertion.

Aaton door? Is this a CP GSMO rather than the 16R?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget

Hi

The camera is a cp 16r for sure is not a GSMO. I know the camera as a 16mm camera from the film school,

we had about 4 of them. The zeiss is 10-100 not converted to super 16 and i thing that groundglass is for

16mm. The door is super 16. iwas told that is an aaton door. I am testing the camera shooting some footage today.But i thing that the camera is a piece of junk. I will post some images tomorow.

BTW none does convertions for cp cameras in europe the owner did it himself.

• Premium Member
Hi

The camera is a cp 16r for sure is not a GSMO. I know the camera as a 16mm camera from the film school,

we had about 4 of them. The zeiss is 10-100 not converted to super 16 and i thing that groundglass is for

16mm. The door is super 16. iwas told that is an aaton door. I am testing the camera shooting some footage today.But i thing that the camera is a piece of junk. I will post some images tomorow.

BTW none does convertions for cp cameras in europe the owner did it himself.

Hi,

The camera on Ebay is a GSMO.

Stephen

Are you sure you're not talking about the camera gate?

The camera's door has nothing to do with Super 16.

Hi Brian

My English are not very good yes you are right i was talking about the camera gate.

BTW I tested the camera today and the lense was not at the center of the gate so the frame was like half

circle not just vigneting. Only 35mm lenses might fit. Tthe ground glass couldn't cover s 16 was a litle shorter. I thing that i am going to crash the camera on produser head :angry: