16mm Kodachrome Missing! :(

Freya Black

I sent a roll of kodachrome out to switzerland before christmas. I know they are forwarding the films to Kansas U.S.A for processing which may mean it takes a long time to return but so far I have seen nothing and we are a little ways into Febuary now!

Should I be worried?

I've called the u.k. kodachrome number which I gues connects to switzerland. It seems to be completely dead.

I know the motion picture lab in switzerland closed but isn't the 35mm still film still processed there? Certainly the kodak uk website seems to suggest it is?

I'm quite confused and not sure where I can turn to at this point!

love

Freya

• Premium Member
I sent a roll of kodachrome out to switzerland before christmas. I know they are forwarding the films to Kansas

I've called the u.k. kodachrome number which I gues connects to switzerland. It seems to be completely dead.

I know the motion picture lab in switzerland closed but isn't the 35mm still film still processed there?

My understadingwhat the entire Swiss operation was to be closed. Try asking at entertainment immaging in the UK, you should be able to get the number from the kodak.com site http://www.kodak.com/go/motion

• Site Sponsor
I sent a roll of kodachrome out to switzerland before christmas. I know they are forwarding the films to Kansas U.S.A for processing which may mean it takes a long time to return but so far I have seen nothing and we are a little ways into Febuary now!

Freya

As long as Dwane's got your film you should be ok, perhaps this was sent through the post in europe and again through the post in the US and I think both are slow. Dwaine's website is www.k14movies.com I would send them an email and I am sure they can figure out where your film is, they are a great lab.

-Rob-

As long as Dwane's got your film you should be ok, perhaps this was sent through the post in europe and again through the post in the US and I think both are slow. Dwaine's website is www.k14movies.com I would send them an email and I am sure they can figure out where your film is, they are a great lab.

-Rob-

Thanks for the replies everyone! :)

I am not looking forward to calling entertainment imaging in the u.k. as I've generally not had a good experience whenever I have rung. The swiss people however were helpful and amazing! I will really miss them!

Yes it may well take a long time to get back from Kansas. It could take up to 4 weeks from switzerland so I'm not that worried yet but it is starting to become a concern.

I'll see what I can do to find out.

love

Freya