Trailer for my Super 8 feature now avaialable

Scot McPhie

I've just uploaded the the trailer my Super 8 feature film "In My Image" http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~scotm/IMIshort.wmv it's in wmv format so I think you will need Windows Media Player 9 - although the earlier versions may automatically download the codec off the net as well.

It was shot in K40 - except for the aeroplane which was K25 DS8 I think -- Roger Evans did this in America - the rest was shot here in Australia - although the film is set in New Guinea!

Scot

Hey looks great. Can I get some info? What kind of camera? What filmstock? Looks like there is some talking, did you have sync sound? What about total cost? Was it relativly cheap compared to shooting 16mm, or was it just a little more accesible equip wise?

Jason

Hi Jason - sorry for the delay in getting back to you - so busy with other things - and my web site is in transience at the moment - but if you go to www.mango-a-gogo.com you'll see a bit there - there's also a forum there where there's more about the film. basicall it is syched - with a 25fps crystal - cost I'm too embarassed to mention - it was about 98% K40 - and all the principal stuff was shot with a Beaulieu 4008 ZMII. The dvd is on ebay at the moment - sorry can't post much more at the moment - in a rush -- if you search through the archives at Shooting 8mm you'll find a fair bit too

Scot

• 3 weeks later...