this is my recent work!

This is my recent work for China music singer video, but footage shoot in Taiwan.

I use my BOLEX SBM with tobin crystal motor.

Film is KODAK 250D and 500T.

And I edit by myself and use edit piaf song, because the real music vedo not finish yet.

http://tw.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=510192

http://tw.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=510181

• Premium Member

Hau-Jou Chiau

Not sure about Edith Piaf but the rest was gorgeous. Was that duotone look done in post or with yellow filters? I loved the natural look (not sure about all the flashes seemed a bit over the top after a while ) That last shot of the girl was beautiful.

my compliments!!

Kieran.

Hau-Jou Chiau

Not sure about Edith Piaf but the rest was gorgeous. Was that duotone look done in post or with yellow filters? I loved the natural look (not sure about all the flashes seemed a bit over the top after a while ) That last shot of the girl was beautiful.

my compliments!!

Kieran.

THANK you!

The duotone look we do that by telecine with 2K PLUS system,and we continuously push the start button make the camera run and stop cause the flash!

Just one more thing, what lighting kit did you have? it looked mostly daylight through 216.to

Nice framing by the way!

Kieran.

we did not use any lighting kit outdoor, but we use 2 ARRI 400W PAR and one kinoflo indoor.

I like the color and some of the shots,

but some of the stuff looked really flat, and I think a side light would make the difference

Still great work

Thank you for your advice, maybe next time I can think about that.

But in Taiwan, many cases we make with low low budget, and we need cahnge 5 to 8 location in one day like this project , and many footage I did not put on my website.

• 3 weeks later...