DP Needed for MFA Thesis Film

Hello all,

Still in pre-production, I'm looking for a DP in the Missoula, MT neck of the woods who might be up for the daunting task of shooting a 20 page Western. I imagine it might be kinda lonely up here but I thought I'd throw it out there :)

PM me or reply in here if you're interested.

Thanks,

Nick

Well, lets see where my tiny budget ends up and I'll think about it.

Hello Nicholas,

I'd be interested, please check out my website and let me know,

prettypictures.com/franciscobulgarelli

my email is bulgarelli@sbcglobal.net

regards,

Francisco

Wow. I've gotten a whole lot more responses than I thought I would. So let me post this small message. Right now, I'm still budgeting and securing locations (thus figuring out scheduling). By all means, if you are interested, please continue to post :) I'm working on things just as quickly as I can and all of your responses have really given me my second wind. Thanks so much and I'll keep you posted :)

Sincerely,

Nick

You guys are lucky you even have credentials. I have nothing to say for myself. Though I will rather soon.

Hey, I have 1, repeat, 1 IMDB entry. Most of my stuff wound up uncredited!

Altho I now have the last short I helped work on, online. Pity it's not of the best quality.

My biggest problem is not understanding web design :( I need to get a site up for my directing/DPing reels. Alas, it is all a mystery to me. But I SHOULD be taking an independent study in it for next semester specifically for getting my stuff online.

My biggest problem is not understanding web design :( I need to get a site up for my directing/DPing reels. Alas, it is all a mystery to me. But I SHOULD be taking an independent study in it for next semester specifically for getting my stuff online.

Basic HTML can be picked up in less than a half hour. If you can type out a letter, you can make a webpage.

Hello all,

Still in pre-production, I'm looking for a DP in the Missoula, MT neck of the woods who might be up for the daunting task of shooting a 20 page Western. I imagine it might be kinda lonely up here but I thought I'd throw it out there :)

PM me or reply in here if you're interested.

Thanks,

Nick

Hey Nick,

I'd love to be considered for your project. Like many of the folks replying to your post, I'm a cinematographer based out of Los Angeles and I'm always willing to travel for a good project. if you'd like to see some examples of my work, please go to the following sites: http://www.thinklab.com/video/alexandra/ and http://www.adammcdaid.com (this site also has my resume, which details my training and experience). Hope to talk to you soon.

Best,

Adam

Mine is a bit clunky but it does what I need it to, more or less. I used my Mac laptop and iWeb. Took all of 4 hours to do the first version. It was really really easy! If you're a Mac person, I'd suggest giving it a go.

• 2 months later...

I wanted to thank everyone for all of the support and reels that I've received. It appears that Matt Ely and I have reached a fairly solid agreement and he will be shooting this piece. It was such a joy to look at so many reels and to see how eager such talented people are to work on smaller films.

I'll keep updates going about the project as it continues along.

• Premium Member
I wanted to thank everyone for all of the support and reels that I've received. It appears that Matt Ely and I have reached a fairly solid agreement and he will be shooting this piece. It was such a joy to look at so many reels and to see how eager such talented people are to work on smaller films.

I'll keep updates going about the project as it continues along.

I'm glad to hear you came to a good agreement with someone. I apologize for not getting abck in contact but moving to LA has left me without internet for far too long (I still don't have it, actually)

Good luck and make it awesome!