Bolex stuff for sale

Kirk Anderson

Hey guys,

A very kind and gracious young women was nice enough to help me out with a box of bolex accessories, but turns out my bolex is in need of repair and I will probably end up getting rid of it and stickin with my Arri S, so if anyone is interested in these parts let me know!

1) Silver Paillard Bolex Case for an Rex 5, (no camera, just case)

2) 400' mag

3) MST motor in original box #6522 Crystal sync

4) MM Mag motor

5)Leather Barney for Bolex

6)Matte box and rods

7) UNImotor B #22459

8)Paillard bolex voltage regulator

9)batteries "type BX-55.12" with sync input

10)Very nice pistol grip

11)very nice "D8L" pistol grip, in original box

All this stuff looks in very nice condition, but I haven't tested it yet, I will soon.

Let me know if anyone is interested. pics on request.

Will also consider trade for Arri S accessories, even possible higher end Super 8 stuff.

Thanks

Hey guys,

A very kind and gracious young women was nice enough to help me out with a box of bolex accessories, but turns out my bolex is in need of repair and I will probably end up getting rid of it and stickin with my Arri S, so if anyone is interested in these parts let me know!

1) Silver Paillard Bolex Case for an Rex 5, (no camera, just case)

2) 400' mag

3) MST motor in original box #6522 Crystal sync

4) MM Mag motor

5)Leather Barney for Bolex

6)Matte box and rods

7) UNImotor B #22459

8)Paillard bolex voltage regulator

9)batteries "type BX-55.12" with sync input

10)Very nice pistol grip

11)very nice "D8L" pistol grip, in original box

All this stuff looks in very nice condition, but I haven't tested it yet, I will soon.

Let me know if anyone is interested. pics on request.

Will also consider trade for Arri S accessories, even possible higher end Super 8 stuff.

Thanks

Matt Box and Rods - Do they come with the base plate?... how do they attach to the camera? How much?

Mag and Motor - How much?

Barney - might need to see a photo... will it fit an EL?

You can email pr send me a PM.

Kip Kubin

... 3) MST motor in original box #6522 Crystal sync

Aare you sure the MST is crystal? They didn't come that way, they are strictly a governor motor for wired pilot sync. However I and others have converted a few to crystal; if so it will so state on a separate nameplate.

Aare you sure the MST is crystal? They didn't come that way, they are strictly a governor motor for wired pilot sync. However I and others have converted a few to crystal; if so it will so state on a separate nameplate.

Thank you Clive, upon my research I've found that this motor is not crystal modified, but it is constant speed with pilot sync. I saw one of yours online and thought they were the same, mine is missing the tobin nameplate. My honest mistake, this is my first interaction with bolex motors.

Still if anyone is interested shoot me a PM, I'm moving at the end of the month and must lighten my load. IE dirt cheap