35mm Cameras For Sale

Ted Chu

With only six posts to your name I don't think many people would trust you when handing over that sort of dough. Perhaps you should leave it a month or two until you know everyone better, and they know you better, before making enormous transactions like that.

• Premium Member

Ted,

Please ignore Matthew. He's quite annoying at times, but really rather harmless. Had he taken even a second to take a look at your web site, he would have realized that you are an LA based professional DP with some very high end clients. But Matthew has a difficult time with stuff like that. So it's best to just ignore him.

Ted Chu's web site

Best,

-Tim

Jonathan,

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ted Chu

Wow Matthew, I thought I'd seen some poor judgement and uncalledfor statements from you before, but that one takes the cake.

Since when does someone's number of posts on this site determine how legit they are?

I've yet to see Christopher Doyle post on here ;)

Tim,

Thank you too!,

Warmest,

Ted Chu

Ted,

Please ignore Matthew. He's quite annoying at times, but really rather harmless. Had he taken even a second to take a look at your web site, he would have realized that you are an LA based professional DP with some very high end clients. But Matthew has a difficult time with stuff like that. So it's best to just ignore him.

Ted Chu's web site

Best,

-Tim