Celebrities holding Super-8 Cameras

Alessandro Machi

• Premium Member
*gulp* ? just between us, Alex, please, help me out: who's Chandra Johnson?!

Well, either she was a celebrity BEFORE picking up that Super-8 camera, or she became a celebrity BY picking up that super-8 camera. (a lesson for you budding female celebrity types)

post-1160-1196742523.png

• Premium Member

Thank you very much to you all for enlightening me about Chandra's NASCAR connection. NASCAR isn't really big here in Europe, to put it mildly, so I guess that romance made in heaven past by me like a Big Block V8 B) .

(akward car joke ends)

• Premium Member
Are you claiming those pictures of Queen Wilhelmina on old Dutch postage stamps aren't really her but the above mentioned "celebrity"?

I didn't know there was a queen Wilhelmina. However, finding a picture of Chandra from her modeling days is harder than finding super-8 camera poses of her. Clearly the super-8 camera poses have helped her celebrityhood.

I didn't know there was a queen Wilhelmina. However, finding a picture of Chandra from her modeling days is harder than finding super-8 camera poses of her. Clearly the super-8 camera poses have helped her celebrityhood.

To paraphrase David Susskind asking the Firesign Theatre: 'If she's such a celebrity, why haven't I heard of her?'.

• 5 months later...