Merry Christmas to all and to all a good...er..Morning!

James Steven Beverly

Merry Christmas everybody! We need holiday icons like the cool guy in a Santa hat or something. Speaking of which I hope you were all very good boys and girls and Santa brought everyone shiny new Arris and Moles and ALL kinds of film making toys.....or at least ya didn't get a tie! B)

Edited by James Steven Beverly

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm still waiting on that Arri to show up in my stocking, but in the meantime I got The Technique of Film and Video Editing by Ken Dancyger and Practical Cinematography by Paul Wheeler. Those should keep me busy for a while. And in all seriousness (at the risk of sounding totally cheesy), thank you guys and gals for teaching me so much this year. In particular, David Mullen, Michael Nash, and Brian Dzyak (I'm sure I'm leaving out a ton of others) have had some great posting streaks that have been as helpful as anything in the books I've been reading. Major holiday props to you guys!

Jay Reimer

• Premium Member

I again second the holiday cheers. I got my cinematograph8y book and some nice dvd box sets (the office season 3 and faulty towers) as well as the most important gift to get me through the work slump. . . a bottle fo bushmills and a pound of espresso! Now if only the g/f would read through filmtools.com and pick me out a nice tripod. . .oh well Valentines day.

Remember, like my dad always said, don't eat yellow snow!