Anyone working (or worked) on the second Transformers movie

JD Hartman

Could be anything from, "Yes, I'm in the B camera crew." to "We've finished shooting in state XX or location..." To be held liable, I believe the production company would have to prove some type of financial loss or loss of intellectual property.

Edited by JD Hartman

I'm not quite sure what kind of reply you were hoping for. But the correct answer is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

All high-profile movies these days have NDA's to prevent cast and crew discussing or releasing materials, footage and information about the films that they're working on.

God, you gotta love it when someone cites Wikipedia as an authoritative source. Just because someone has signed an NDA, doesn't mean they can't talk about any work on the movie at all. Look at the wealth of knowledge David Mullen and others have provided for us here. Granted they aren't working on $200M blockbusters, but still, suggesting that you can't talk about a film you're working on at all just because of an NDA seems borderline paranoid.

Well I posted a link to the wikipedia article because it was convenient, not as some sort of authoritative source. If I post about something and I'm speaking outside of my experience then I tend to make that clear from the outset, otherwise I'm giving my word, based on my experience, not as some sort of vague opinion that I have on the subject. So I'll say it again, for this type of film most NDA's prevent people from disclosling any and all information about the film, some even include a clause which states that you can't say that your working on the film, although I've only come across that a couple of times.

JD - Apologies if my original reply came off a little harsh in it's wording. I guess the point of my original post was that you can't really expect someone who has worked on the film to start freely talking about details of the film - often the threat of legal action is nothing, compared to the threat of not having work.

Jonathan, no-- don't remember that and I don't even remember who Jazz IS! And I've watched it about 3 times.

I have the DVD, so I'll watch it AGAIN just to see what and who we're talking about here. I would hate to think that Jazz's death scene was cut from the DVD version so it wouldn't upset the kiddies.

But again, I just loved the damn thing.

You don't remember Megatron tearing Jazz in half? Few do, because it was done so quickly and poorly, it was the worst way for such a popular Autobot to die.

The scene was a bit distant and quick huh - but the dialog is what made it work

You wanna piece of me! "NO, I WANT TWO"

(seen it twice)

Transformers always used convenient resuscitations to keep it interesting. All they have to do is call it "The rise of Galvatron". Is Mauro Fiore shooting it? Love his look, when he works with Michael Bay its like Tony Scott lent them his grad pack from the eighties. Somehow I can't quite see the sequel doing as well as the last one but they're bound to make more money than the animated Film from my childhood.