Where is Les Boscher?

Ron Flex

I sent in a lens for a look over and repair estimate over a month ago to Les Boscher. He has not responded to my emails in over a month now and never answers his phone which I have been ringing everyday.

Has he gone somewhere? I thought he was supposed to be one of the best but at the moment he seems very slow and unprofessional.

You are sure you are calling the right number and sending emails to the right email address, right? Never hurts to double check; since you misspelled his name on the title, one has to wonder.

He has always promptly returned my emails. I would imagine there is something seriously amiss for him to drop out like that, as he is indeed one of the best camera techs on the English shores.

I would keep trying, in the hopes that what ever it is going on resolves itself and things get figured out.

www.LesBosher.co.uk

• Site Sponsor

I sent him a Zoom lens more than three years ago for a simple mount conversion. Emailed back and forth and spoke with him on the phone many times. Never got the conversion or the lens back.

???

Others seem to have good luck with him, strange.

-Rob-

I have had a very positive experience with Les Bosher, proffessional and prompt. Hope it is just a communication problem between the two of you. I did have some trouble getting hold of him by e-mail, but talked on the phone a few times and found him very reasonable and helpful. He did a great camera conversion for me.

Kristian

Like others are saying: I've conversed by email with Les Bosher a couple of times. Usually he has responded the same day. He was prompt about collimating some lenses for me prior to Christmas. In fact I phoned and spoke to him yesterday - seems a friendly chap.