Camera Shop

Scott Di Lalla

Hello,

I've been a member on here for a while, but mostly lurked and absorbed. I forget if I have ever introduced myself. Anyway, my name is Scott and I am a filmmaker here in Los Angeles.

I'm off to Seattle in a couple of days to shoot my film, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good camera shop? It will be my first time in Seattle and I will be staying there for two months. I usually go to Samy's here in L.A. Great shop for pro and consumer needs. I don't think there is a Samy's in Seattle, but I am opened to all suggestions.

I am also looking for a Lighting Technician that would work for no pay...where would be the best place to post that?

Thanks in advanced.

-Scott

"I am also looking for a Lighting Technician that would work for no pay...where would be the best place to post that?"

I'd post that request on the local Craigslist, under the Crew heading. Maybe a local film school might have students looking to gain more experience. Seriously, what kind of experienced person do you think you'll get for free? What are you offering? Is your story that compelling, A level cast, the locations that challenging, that a person would be a fool, not to add it to their reel?