Best book on DSLR or Digital filmmaking?

Yes, DSLR filming is a moving target. You could check this: http://nofilmschool.com/dslr/

Some of the flavour of the month may move to the more video centred large sensor cameras from Panasonic & Sony, leaving the DSLRs in the very low budget/hobbyist area.

There are a number of books on digital filmmaking which are listed, but currently it's changing very quickly - best to learn the principles, which tend not to change that much. It took about 3 years for a book on the RED to come out, so you won't find the very latest info in book form.

"The EDFC Guide to Digital Cinema Production", is what you need. Believe me, it teaches you everything you need to know about digital filmmaking.

Not having read it, I suspect it's perhaps a good starting point, but being published in 2004 things have moved on on a number of respects and you'll need to follow it up. I say this adding that "Electronic Cinematography" is an even older book, but it does carry the core information you still need shooting digital productions.