NIZO 6080

Guest STIJN

OK, I got this NIZO 6080 and camera and charger seem ok. But the inside of the battery (or power pack, the one that goes inside the handle) is empty (I have the case that goes inside the handle) so I can't get the camera to run... Is there a nicad pack or something that I can purchase to make the camera run... It sucks because I cannot returned and I paid almost $500. Help please!!!!

• 8 years later...

I just loaded regular double a batteries into my camera and nothing happened =(

I put the batteries in that mini black box and I went to hit the battery check and no light came on.

Could it be that I have to use NiCad or NiMah...what is the difference between the two?

I just loaded regular double a batteries into my camera and nothing happened =(

I put the batteries in that mini black box and I went to hit the battery check and no light came on.

Could it be that I have to use NiCad or NiMah...what is the difference between the two?

Have you engaged the masterswitch? It is a long thin black button on the rear of the handgrip it needs to be locked in he down position to operate he camera

Please... no, no, no, NO, NOOOOOO!!!

Do NOT use six regular 1.5v AA batteries.

Use five and a dummy battery or six 1.2v rechargeable batteries in a Braun Nuzo 6080.

Six 1.5v batteries is just enough to blow the internal lightmeter!!!