reputable Konvas dealers

Guest rndfilms

Guest rndfilms

Has anyone had positive experiences with any of the Russian camera dealers out there? I am interested in buying a Konvas, and would like at least a small amount of support (I don't read Cyrillic).

• Premium Member
Has anyone had positive experiences with any of the Russian camera dealers out there?  I am interested in buying a Konvas, and would like at least a small amount of support (I don't read Cyrillic).

Hi,

I have found Rafael (rafcamera) and Serhiy (sp314) to be

honest and trustworthy gents.

Cheers

Sean Morris

Edited by Sean_Morris

Hi

Rafael (rafcamera) and Sergey (sergastr) have been very nice and have had quick delivery.

I must say I had a problem with Serhiy (sp314), he sent a completely different lens from the one pictured. I don't mind that to much expect for the fact that it had scratches and fungus, when it was supposed to be mint. He was rude and in the end ignored me. I'll never purchase from him again.

Good luck with your buying.

Marcel

Guest Cedro

I have a Konvas M2 with a few primes that I'm interested in selling. If your around New York drop me a line to take a look. The cameras been tested and converted to run on US batteries by a local shop.

cedarconnor@yahoo.com

• Premium Member
(I don't read Cyrillic).

The cyrillic alphabet is quite easy to learn, you can do it in a couple hours, like half an hour a day for four days. Of course that's not the same thing as learning the Russian language, but it helps a lot to be able to read the street signs and subway stations. I was there for two weeks in 1990, knowing the alphabet was well worth while. It also helps with the Konvas.

I really should get my old Konvas back and sell it off.

-- J.S.

Hi, it's me at last :)

Thanks to all who wrote good words about our business experince. I'm glad to see many familiar names among members of this forum :)

I have few Konvas outfits for sale incluing good package of Konvas-2M listed in my eBay store:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3852080280

It is used but in fine working condition. Price is fair, I believe.

Thanks

P.S. Will read other threads bit later. May be I'll have something to write there.