BVE Expo

Phil Rhodes

How many is a Full Gang?

I've only been a member of a Half Gang in the past.

How can you be sure if you don't even know how many a full gang is!!?

Really!!! Where has your scientific mind vanished to Phil!

I think we can easily deduce that 2 people is not a gang in any sense, I believe there would be consensus on that. 3 people could perhaps be called a gang or maybe THE gang but really I think most people would say it was pushing the concept at 3 people, certainly it couldn't be a full gang, as clearly it's the minimum really needed to be a gang without people telling you you are silly, thus we can surely deduce that it must take at least 4 people for a full gang.

See! Stands to reason... and thats logic.

Also I feel your claim to have only ever been in a half gang is negative nonsense as a load of us hit the pub at the bve in about 2007ish and I definitely remember you being there in the gang, so you are clearly just being "the gang half full" or something.

love

Freya

Ill be there Thursday along with John Holland and Ed Moore (Ed's on one of the panels).

Well lets all meet up on Thursday then! :)

Sadly I will have to rush off about an hour after the show is over for a meeting but it would be great to meet up in "real life" again!

Strange thing at the show so far is that people keep telling me that HD is almost 2 megapixels which seems completely wrong to me but I can't be bothered to disagree but it's strange that it seems such a popular meme at the show. 3 people said it so far including one of the presenters.

I'm having a fantastic time but I just wish everything wasn't quite so much an introduction to basic concepts.

Oh yeah and how is the F65 a 3 perf camera? Where can I find the holes?

Actually the F65 presentation thing really put me off the camera which is probably a good thing as it's not likely I'll go near one anyway so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything! ;)

Anyway having a blast in spite of the weird stuff.

love

Freya