Sony F65 for 7600$ on ebay...

Randy J Tomlinson

Probably just a scam.

Yeah, most likely that account was hacked. "Unfortunately we cannot process PayPal payments for a moment." Ha! Not to mention that the rightful owner seems to be mostly selling beret patches, not cameras or other very expensive equipment.

Edited by Heikki Repo
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, most likely that account was hacked. "Unfortunately we cannot process PayPal payments for a moment." Ha! Not to mention that the rightful owner seems to be mostly selling beret patches, not cameras or other very expensive equipment.

to be fair, i do not like paypal either. it's a criminal bunch of gangsters and a monopol. i once lost nearly 3000$ due to a scam and they blocked my account for "suspicious activity".

altought i was the vicitm. and since my creditcard is registered in their database i can not even open a new account. another issue is that they now stopped the guestaccounts option. one can not pay with a creditcard anymore without being forced to open an account. they used to allow people to process creditcard paymentds thru paypal without registration. so i am very limmited on ebay as well because most (99%) of the sellers ask for payment thru paypal.

Edited by Randy J Tomlinson