documentary in africa + a7sii

Hi.. I been shooting some stuff with an A7SII in Colombia in summer, and sometimes the camera turnned off cause of temperature. now Im going to Africa, to shoot some stuff, and need some advice, in how can I manage temperature in the a7sII. Cause I was thinking in making some type of tiny umbrella to have some shadow, but I thnik it won't work out. Do you know if there is some material that I can make some kind of protection? or sth that keep's the heat away?

either take a camera designed for video.. keep it small and cheap something like the Fs5.. ? or two A7 bodies.. swap out when one over heats..all those stills cameras have the same over heat problem in video mode.. because.. drum roll.. they are not video cameras.. I believe external power source also helps ...

The great Barbet Schroeder took Eclair NPR cameras to Africa for GENERAL IDI AMIN DADA documentary, one of my favourites. But, I don't think Matias is going there to document tyrant dictators. ;-)

JAJA ... no!! it's about the lack of drinking water ...

either take a camera designed for video.. keep it small and cheap something like the Fs5.. ? or two A7 bodies.. swap out when one over heats..all those stills cameras have the same over heat problem in video mode.. because.. drum roll.. they are not video cameras.. I believe external power source also helps ...

well yes, I was planning on taking 2 a7sii, but well, I thought, may be existed a sistem or sth to avoid heating as much as posible.. cause the a7sii is the third camera, and ill use it on a gimbal.. but I can't carry to gimbals !! jeje.. I was planning to use a reflectant material and make sth lo lock using the flash socket .. some kind of beach umbrella...

Dont know if there is any system .. basically it doest have the heat sinks for video recording,.. I have heard having an external power source helps.. I guess the internal battery adds to the heat .. I guess a little umbrella might help to some extent.. or just do short shots too..