Arriflex SR N16 kit !

- - NORAML 16mm - -
Arri - B mount ! 

Hurts to see this guy go, but I have found myself renting more often. Also I have a functional Aaton now. I learned a lot from owning this SR, just hoping to pass it along so someone else can share the knowledge!

Bought in 2020 from an antiques dealer in Italy. No idea what the prior service history is. It has been well used. The electronics were repaired by DuAll in 2021. It has an older French motor but seems to be one of the more quiet ones. Ever since its service at DuAll, it has been running great. The stability is good, usually shoots pretty hair-free, but this is a vintage camera. I cannot guarantee its long-term function.

This camera has a couple quirks: 

• The T-bar arrived damaged so part of it was removed and replaced with a flange/ cap. The prism still works fine so it could potentially have a video tap installed one day. You cannot rotate it fully to the other side of the camera like with the original J-Bar. 
  • The onboard battery adaptor was repaired, we used SR3 housings for new 12v NiMh batteries 

Comes with:

• 2x magazines w/ SR3 collapsible cores 
  • 2x 12v batteries 
  • Elokuvakonepaja LWS 
  • speed control unit 
  • Arri handgrip 

DM for better pics/ more details. I would much rather deal in person - I'm in the Brooklyn / NYC area - not far from the Navy Yard. I will ship to a verified PayPal address. Looking for around $3500

IMG-9839cf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...