John Hawkinson

Please don't remove my account

Capt. Video:

So this is your real name?: "Thanks-James Steven Beverly AKA Capt. Video."

Is this you on IMDB?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0079737/

If so then you might as well use it as your signature since you've let the cat out the bag. Now we know who you are so what's your problem?

And yes, since I know who you are I would never hire you on one of my films, thanks to your insulting comments about Canada.

R.

PS: Ha! Just kidding! I would hire you first so I could debate you in person :D

Yes I am here and don't want my account to vanish hence this post. And that is all you need to know at this time.

When I first discovered this web-site, I think it was the first time I didn't even question using my real name or information on the web, it just made sense. Thanks to Tim and everyone else that contributes to making this site such a success.

Cinematography.com is a gift and we should treat it as such!

Regards

Kevin

(p.s.) please don't delete my account

TIm said this was reasaonble :). This is a keepalive post to avoid my account being pruned.

Others feel free to append similar posts to this thread.

Same here! ;)

Although I have not posted anything yet on the forum, I read from the forum a lot because it is a great resource for a film school student. Please keep my account alive.

Please also keep my account alive. I haven't posted yet because I can usually find the answers I need already posted.

Guest Abe Enochs

Just posting so my account stays live

It really is a great forum! I am mostly reading and learning for the moment, but will definitely post in time. I hope this is alright.

I hope I have followed the rules correctly and will be allowed to read and learn for the people here.

Please also keep my account alive. I haven't posted yet because I can usually find the answers I need already posted.

I wish I'd thought to call myself Chowski.

Does this new regime mean that all the Russian girls who posted looking for dates get to stay?

I was going to stop lurking soon anyway... but just to be safe. :)

Can't risk losing this great learning resource.

Blimey! How things creep up when crushed by workload.

Well, as others are doing, this is another "I am alive" post to respark my account.

Thanks for the warning Tim. My head seems full of accounts, codewords, passords, numbers and PINs.

On top of that, I do my best to keep all those numbers and words out of the 'camera side of my brain'.

Good site here though. I've trawled through data for those hard-to-find answers, with success. 'spose I'll have to put something back soon :lol:

Wish I was four again. Only ever had to worry about what colour crayons to use in my drawings. Didn't need to log on to draw green dogs or big yellow suns that would normally incinerate the odd looking house with corner wndows when I was that age. (42 now).

Hmmmm? What the heck am I rambling on about? Right, back to repairing one of my cameras now that this log-on trauma has been put to bed.

Mmmmm! BED! That sounds so appealing. Tired. Must....sleep.

I am all about you not deleting my account i get lots of good information and techniques here thanks everyone that contributes if i ever have enough expertease to say something i will. lol

I think my problem is lack of signature. I hope it's OK now.

Cheers

Carlos Ebert

Hey Carlos , yo vi tu IMdb.... como fue entrevistar a Astor Piazzolla

un abrazo

Martin