16SR for Sale

Chad Stockfleth

• Premium Member

the company I work for (Videobred, Inc.) is going to sell our old 16mm package which you can see below.

it is MISSING the onboard battery adapter which is pretty expensive to replace.

my question is: how much can we expect to get? what would be a reasonable amount?

thanks for your advice.

post-11808-1155660799.jpg

Edited by Chad Stockfleth

Lens is the Zeiss 10-100 Vario Sonnar.

Is it a Mark II T2 lens with the 87mm front? Or the older Zeiss 10 to 100 T3 with the 80mm front?

The Mark II T2 lens is faster and though none of the Zeiss 10-100 have a great minimum close focus ability, the Mark II is slightly better in that regard. The follow focus threads are a little nicer on it too.

Also in the photo I can't really tell if it is a SR one or two. If it is a one, it would be better to know if it had french or german electronics. I recall the french electronics had some problems but that was before my time and I never experienced anything first hand.

Best

Tim

That SR2 is really cheap right now but I´m guessing that there will be plenty of bids coming in the last minutes. The used camera market is really strange right now and there are plenty of good deals to be found if you´re looking for a 16mm/s16 camera. But if you´re like in this case trying to sell a camera it´s tough. French motor and French two piece electronic circuit board are serial numbers 60900 and lower. The SR I German motor and German one piece electronic circuit board are serial numbers 60901 and higher. The SR I I German motor and German one piece electronic circuit board are serial numbers 63182-69893

Above info from

Source

• Premium Member
Serial # 60400.

It seems to be all the wrong things. <_<

This package is similar to yours and it just sold on eBay for a little over $4200. Yours has an extra mag and it looks like a Jurgen's video tap, which is a nice extra. Maybe $5000. The market is really soft right now.

Arriflex 16SR w/French motor-electrics, Zeiss 10-100 T3

-Tim