Roberto Schaefer

Jasper Granderath

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I can't give you any personal contact info, but the union phonebook gives his agents' phone numbers:

Debbie Haeusler/Heather Parker, (310)656-0400

I've gotten correspondence through my agent before, so going to them should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't give you any personal contact info, but the union phonebook gives his agents' phone numbers:

Debbie Haeusler/Heather Parker, (310)656-0400

I've gotten correspondence through my agent before, so going to them should be fine.

Hi David,

Thanks a lot. It worked fine.

btw: Roberto Schaefer is represented now by Endeavor.

Jasper Granderath

Zurich

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
hi, i worked as a grip on stay, so what questions do you have? Maybe i can tell you how it was done.

Any info you'd care to share would be most appreciated. Stay was an interesting and creative movie. Do you know if the morph-style edits were designed and planned for on set, and if so, how the shots going into and coming out of these edits were calculated and blocked? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

The film was constructed to convey a dream like state, so the stunts on the bridge were duplicated on a sound stage, with green screen, to match the action, locations were chosen for their unique dream like spaces...the film was totally planned to edit seamlessly from one frame to the next.

Any info you'd care to share would be most appreciated. Stay was an interesting and creative movie. Do you know if the morph-style edits were designed and planned for on set, and if so, how the shots going into and coming out of these edits were calculated and blocked? Thanks.