Fomapan Developing in UK/Europe

Hi there,

I had a search of this, the s8 and 16mm forums but can't seem to find anywhere in the UK which will process fomapan. I thought about buying a home kit but would prefer a lab to do it for me.

Ideally looking to get some double 8 developed and maybe some 16mm.

Any ideas? If not in the UK is there anywhere in Europe? I tried Andec but they don't seem to be able to give great results.

On the subject of European B+W, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells Orwo. I tried the filmotec website but they don't seem to sell anything.

Thanks

• Premium Member
On the subject of European B+W, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells Orwo. I tried the filmotec website but they don't seem to sell anything.

Have you tried the distributors listed on their website?

http://www.filmotec.de/English_Site/Contact/contact.html

I know the one listed for Canada is actually in northern europe, which has kept me from trying to get a roll to try. When I cantacted them they were a bit surpised that their teritory included canada!

Hi there,

I had a search of this, the s8 and 16mm forums but can't seem to find anywhere in the UK which will process fomapan. I thought about buying a home kit but would prefer a lab to do it for me.

Ideally looking to get some double 8 developed and maybe some 16mm.

Any ideas? If not in the UK is there anywhere in Europe? I tried Andec but they don't seem to be able to give great results.

Thanks

s8 reversal lab (Netherlands) does Fomapan

http://www.super8.nl/english/e_frame_price_16proces.htm

Edited by Erik Vilhelm

It's also quite doable as a DIY with a morse tank and some fundamental B&W film developing knowledge, just longer and more involved as you ahve two developers a bleach and some clearing baths.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...