TV/Projector Lighting effect

Hi,

I'm shooting on a Panasonic HDV cam this sunday. And I'm trying to fake my protagonist watching TV, I have him framed him in a CU and would like to give the impression of the TV light shining on his face. The lighting set up is very low key and this would serve as a fill light and effect when he switches the TV on as I slowly track in revealing his emotions.

I have got 2 2K Moles 2 Redheads and 2 Blondes to work with!

does anyone have experience in this form of effect and could give me some tips!!

Thanks

Hi,

I'm shooting on a Panasonic HDV cam this sunday. And I'm trying to fake my protagonist watching TV, I have him framed him in a CU and would like to give the impression of the TV light shining on his face. The lighting set up is very low key and this would serve as a fill light and effect when he switches the TV on as I slowly track in revealing his emotions.

does anyone have experience in this form of effect and could give me some tips!!

Thanks

hello

i read about this article somewhere. u could chek it up in this site

however, as far as i can recollect, there was this one good idea about how to light up reflections from tv. the idea was such.. we project the tv image on to a bounce board, and use it as a fill

try it! should look good

Hi,

Thanks

Hey,

I've achieved this effect by using some CTB (usually a half will work) and plus green gels over a light, then slowly moving a solid or wire cookie in front of the light. Which tools you use will depend on the effect of movement you want from your 'TV screen.'

Hope it works out for you.