Revolution Motor good?

Robert Costello

Cute,

Thanks for trying to hurt my feelings :(

I am indeed curious about this equipment and the range of options.

There is a lot involved in trying to track down aging equipment and this seems like

something that might work very nicely but I've found little write-up.

btw, the site often does freeze up and go to blank pages,

not trying to put anyone or any sites down,

Cute,

Thanks for trying to hurt my feelings :(

I am indeed curious about this equipment and the range of options.

There is a lot involved in trying to track down aging equipment and this seems like

something that might work very nicely but I've found little write-up.

btw, the site often does freeze up and go to blank pages,

not trying to put anyone or any sites down,

• Premium Member

Welcome aboard Robert.

On the freezing thing, I've never experienced that so it may have something to do with your isp or where you are in the country; it doesn't have to do with the site itself.

There is a lot involved in trying to track down aging equipment and this seems like something that might work very nicely but I've found little write-up.

What camera do you have or are looking to buy? There are a few 16mm cameras with built in intervalometers but more in Super 8.

On the freezing thing, I've never experienced that so it may have something to do with your isp or where you are in the country; it doesn't have to do with the site itself.

I get that alot. Usually when posting replys. Got a blank screen for awhile when replying to this.

& frequent problems with Yahoo Mail.

Could be the heat and humidity.

& Robert, this is a back stabbing business after all.

Welcome aboard Robert.

What camera do you have or are looking to buy? There are a few 16mm cameras with built in intervalometers but more in Super 8.

I have a Bolex SBM that shoots very nice but cranking is pain..and all the vintage motors and accesories to run them seem expensive/difficult to obtain/untrustworthy.

Revolution seems cool in that they can do any number of intervals and frame rates plus backwards and power 400' mag...

Im just concerned about the device quality and control box gears,

I heard this business was rough, I didnt know I'd get mine so soon :lol:

http://www.intervalometers.com/rev/index.php

Any one ever use one/have any experience? I cant seem to find any information other than on their site.

"

I have crystal sync speed controller with Time lapse mode of cine camera motor.

This is controller build for upgrade of motors of russian Konvas, Kinor cameras

but, can be use for upgrade of other cine cameras with DC motor and optical or magnetic feed back.

The controller have 21 crystal sync speeds LCD dispay, digital film counter and Time lapse mode with time of waiting of next shoot : 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240,600, 900, sec.

The more detailed information by PM.