Kinda Sleazy Way To Sell Your Camera Gear

Tim Carroll

I have to say, I really want a Roland Jupiter 8 in part because Alan Wilder looks so sexy playing one. So, I dunno, maybe it IS a good tactic... ;)

Last time I tried to bring sexy back while on set, everyone kept thinking I was in the art department. However, I did show up to work as a DIT wearing handcuffs on one wrist as a bracelet and black bondage pants. It's always fun to see people stare at them while talking to me, realize what they are, and then stop talking for a minute.

I have to say, I really want a Roland Jupiter 8 in part because Alan Wilder looks so sexy playing one. So, I dunno, maybe it IS a good tactic... ;)

Last time I tried to bring sexy back while on set, everyone kept thinking I was in the art department. However, I did show up to work as a DIT wearing handcuffs on one wrist as a bracelet and black bondage pants. It's always fun to see people stare at them while talking to me, realize what they are, and then stop talking for a minute.

Oh you Brooklyn girls! :) BTW what's a DIT?

:blink: OMG. :lol:

A DIT gets paid the big bucks to sit on the set with a laptop and a bunch of cables. Uh, or at least, that was what they hired me as, and that was what I did. It was fun. I had RedCine open in one window, Itunes, and Facebook in another....oh wait, were you serious?

• Premium Member

A DIT gets paid the big bucks to sit on the set with a laptop and a bunch of cables. Uh, or at least, that was what they hired me as, and that was what I did. It was fun. I had RedCine open in one window, Itunes, and Facebook in another....oh wait, were you serious?

Annie don't tell everyone that... I'll loose most of my recent work. Wait I've been DITing and 2nd ACing at the same time...so it hasn't been like that :-(

I have to say that while I've never gone with the handcuffs and bondage pants (???) The last day of PR7 most of the crew got dressed up. Its so odd when everyone is in a suit.

~Marque

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zhuo chun bei

louis vuitton outlet

Anyone know louis vuitton outlet near by? I am looking for one but never get.

I just bought this bag from http://www.eiluxury.com louis vuitton which located in New York city, it’s wonderful.

Unfortunately, yes, I am serious as a heart attack. Although, I TELL everyone I already know everything there is to know, just between you and me, I actually don't know EVERYTHING yet, and strangely enough, I've never come across this term before, so call me a loser behind my back but enlighten me if you should so please. :D

Edited by James Steven Beverly

• Premium Member
Zhuo really needs that bag repaired.

I hope Tim Tyler can terminate that guy. And I hope this isn't a sign of SPAM to come. That crap is posted on over 100 different threads.

Best,

-Tim

• Premium Member
Does anyone here haul their gear in designer, fashion bags? If they do repairs with staplers and duct tape I might give them a thought.

As I feared, another one just cropped up. This must be some new way of spamming a web forum. Hope there's a way to stop it before all the posts go to hell. This one is going by the name of Missa:

http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=40599

Best,

-Tim

• Premium Member
As I feared, another one just cropped up. This must be some new way of spamming a web forum.

Isn't it interesting -- These guys are smart enough to figure out how to do this, but still stupid enough to imagine that anybody would ever buy a bogus bag from an internet spammer.

-- J.S.