A friendly reminder...

Bill DiPietra

I was serious about the wip-round (passing the hat around). A weekend away..or a short stint helping out on a job..?

Requirements...

- Satsuki invites her.

- Cheap airfare.

- funds for travel

- pick up from airport.

- Couch to sleep on etc.

Sorry.. but Phil being in a good mood and all un British is far more of a worry.. ye gads man.. get a grip.. and cease all this banter and jocularity ..with Johnny Foreigner.. get back to the snow in Blighty man..

Edited by Robin R Probyn
  • Upvote 1

All you need is a Passport, Freya. I don't believe that UK citizens even require a visa as long as you're here on vacation for 90 days or less. I don't know how I could be of assistance since I don't live in the proposed vacation spot though.

I'm so sorry to hear about that Freya! Hope your situation improves soon. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Awwww! That's really sweet.

Here is a secret message back at you:

shortcake.jpg

Well I wasn't meaning to turn this into a facebook type thing but when you get a nice message like Satsuki's it makes me understand the appeal! ;)

Freya

Edited by Freya Black

I, on the other hand, am currently in the land of sunny, seventy-two, which always puts me in a good mood.

Happy, happy, happy! Joy, joy, joy!

Sadly, I have to return to the grim and dismal land of not-so-sunny on Saturday, in order to do that dismal making-a-living things, which will put me back in a more appropriate mood and lead to a return to normal standards of service.

Grr.

P

Well this made me laugh a lot anyway. Especially following on from the foxy message. :)

Still smiling now.

It's actually been really extreme hail and sudden snowfalls here the last week or so but now it seems to be getting sunny again in time for your return Phil!

Freya

Edited by Freya Black

I was serious about the wip-round (passing the hat around). A weekend away..or a short stint helping out on a job..?

Requirements...

- Satsuki invites her.

- Cheap airfare.

- funds for travel

- pick up from airport.

- Couch to sleep on etc.

Gregg thanks for the nice thought. I think that would fall down on the "cheap airfare" part as it's dead expensive to get across the pond. It's further away than it seems, especially the west coast. I have to stay and face up to a few things over the next few months anyway but thanks for thinking of me!

A bit surprised to come back here to all these nice messages! :)

Thanks everyone!

love

Freya

Well, I'd be down. Got a nice big comfy couch with a view of the ocean, 20 minutes from SFO. And two dude housemates, but they're cool.

Sound amazing! Might take you up on that if I ever fly into the west coast! :)