Rogue One

It's a shame the original trilogy isn't available from stores sans Lucas' changes. A whole generation only knows the post 90s CGI enhanced edition.

Fortunately some fans online have made a huge effort and compiled from different sources the original movies. If one knows what to look for, one can find them. The difference even in things like pacing is noteworthy.

It's a shame the original trilogy isn't available from stores sans Lucas' changes. A whole generation only knows the post 90s CGI enhanced edition.

Fortunately some fans online have made a huge effort and compiled from different sources the original movies. If one knows what to look for, one can find them. The difference even in things like pacing is noteworthy.

I have the originals on VHS. Now all I need is a player, ebay here I come.

R,

Watching that movie last night made me think about the journey Lucas began in 1976. Made a great movie about a rag tag rebel force that goes on to defeat the greatest empire in the galaxy. In many ways it echoed his own life story, a Hollywood outsider who battled the empire of the movie studios.

Then 40 odd years later the entire Star Wars universe was sold to an empire known as Disney, so ultimately the empire won, the rebel was defeated. Now the empire controls the fate of the SW universe, their first act under this new order? Dress up Mickey like a Jedi and take pictures of him holding a light sabre, the stomach turns.

R,