Interesting shortfilm

Mr. Macgregor

We had a great time shooting this:

http://cinemekserve.temp.powweb.com/demos/...similo.h264.mov (59 mb)

Quicktime 7, guys.

Or Windows media at lower quality:

http://cinemekserve.temp.powweb.com/demos/...egor/similo.wmv (45 mb)

This was shoot at almost Zero budget. I hope you like it and i will be please to answer questions. Shoot in miniDV with G35 adapter, very natural light, nto very hard CC on it. I think it is the best thing i have done in PAL.

Image4.jpg

Image1.jpg

This shots were done during the magic hour. With the sea at the left, and volcanic desert at the right. We only had a 20 minute chance to shoot this scene. A white reflector is on the right, to create that mistery light (michael Bay style).

Image2.jpg

The car scene. We wanted to shoot this at dusk. They are in a futuristic Antartic, so dusks take a lot of time there. Also the landscape needed that dark atmosphere. They are in a new Merc SLK. And it was shooting on the director´s garage.

As you can see i was very ingluenced by Code46 so i wanted to make a tribute shot here to that movie.

Image0.jpg

The white set. 1000W X2 reflected in the ceiling. That is all. Naked girls do the rest.

Image3.jpg

Back to location again. We were running out of light here, so silver reflec

I liked that a lot. I was a little unclear from your post, were the windows in the car shots composited, then? Especially nice work on the love scene, good choice of angles and well-cut.

And the girl even LOOKS like Samantha Morton!

Edited by Gordon Highland

Guest razerfish
We had a great time shooting this:

http://cinemekserve.temp.powweb.com/demos/...similo.h264.mov (59 mb)

Quicktime 7, guys.

Or Windows media at lower quality:

http://cinemekserve.temp.powweb.com/demos/...egor/similo.wmv (45 mb)

This was shoot at almost Zero budget. I hope you like it and i will be please to answer questions. Shoot in miniDV with G35 adapter, very natural light, nto very hard CC on it. I think it is the best thing i have done in PAL.

Image4.jpg

Image1.jpg

This shots were done during the magic hour. With the sea at the left, and volcanic desert at the right. We only had a 20 minute chance to shoot this scene. A white reflector is on the right, to create that mistery light (michael Bay style).

Image2.jpg

The car scene. We wanted to shoot this at dusk. They are in a futuristic Antartic, so dusks take a lot of time there. Also the landscape needed that dark atmosphere. They are in a new Merc SLK. And it was shooting on the director´s garage.

As you can see i was very ingluenced by Code46 so i wanted to make a tribute shot here to that movie.

Image0.jpg

The white set. 1000W X2 reflected in the ceiling. That is all. Naked girls do the rest.

Image3.jpg

Back to location again. We were running out of light here, so silver reflec

This was shot on DV? It looks fantastic. Reminded me of Solaris.

Guest Alexandre Lucena

As the poet Vinicius de Moraes would say `Love shall be eternal while it lasts.` Congratulations

that is an art piece.

Alexandre

What does "show off" mean?

Sorry - I forgot that might not translate.

it is simply me saying kudos (congratulations) for a well shot production on such a limited crew. I'm inspired and impressed. It's like me tipping my hat to you and poking you in the rib at the same time, but in a friendly way.

Sorry - I forgot that might not translate.

it is simply me saying kudos (congratulations) for a well shot production on such a limited crew. I'm inspired and impressed. It's like me tipping my hat to you and poking you in the rib at the same time, but in a friendly way.

Ooops. i put this thread in the wrong forum. Could the administrator move it to the "critique my work" forum, please? ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...