What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

James Steven Beverly

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get that sinking feeling that my feature will be added to this thread in five months?

I think I'll enjoy it, as long as it has well developed characters and storyline, and a bit or orginality. :)

Damn Dude, nothin' like havin' a lttle faith in your own work.

I promise not to laugh.....unless it's a comedy.

Exactly, Boddington, exactly! :D

I would consider your laughing at Sacred Mushroom a compliment, it will be rather toungue-in-cheek...unless you're laughing at my cinematography. :ph34r:

Oh it shouldn't be a problem now, I've used all the best stuff and re-cut it. Now I have a five minute short film for festivals :)

MUAH HAH! Now I can compete! :D

Oh it shouldn't be a problem now, I've used all the best stuff and re-cut it. Now I have a five minute short film for festivals :)

R,

I think it was David Puttnam who said . " The best editors can turn a good movie into a great movie, a mediocre movie into a good movie, and a bad movie into a short movie." :)

Edited by John Allardice

Cabin Boy, Bad?!! I musta missed something. I thought it kicked ass.

Where did you get a chance to see Corman's "Fantastic Four" I would LOVE to see that flick! B)

I LOVE Cabin Boy, perhaps a 'bad' film is harsh. I think it's extremely creative. I guess i take that one back off the list. Most people would consider it a bad film. I have it on VHS and DVD, so I love it that much more.

Anyways, I got a copy of Corman's F4 many years ago at Comic-con San Diego..... the dealer wasn't, well, shall we say... "reputable".... It is PRICELESS!

Guest Evan Pierre

"The Village"

I respect M. Night Shyamalan but i still didnt like it :]

Edited by Evan Pierre

"I think I'll enjoy it, as long as it has well developed characters and storyline, and a bit or orginality"

Crap, I'm in trouble.

R,

LOL :lol: Good one, dude. Hey, now you've peaked my interest. Post it or at least a few clips. I really would like to see it.

Anyways, I got a copy of Corman's F4 many years ago at Comic-con San Diego..... the dealer wasn't, well, shall we say... "reputable".... It is PRICELESS!

AH DUDE, can ya burn me a copy? Corman is my hero! PM me!

Edited by James Steven Beverly

"Grand Theft Parsons" Could have been a great movie, but Johnny Knoxville with that ridiculous beard... Even Hugh Jackman would have been a better choice. The only thing that saved that movie was Christina Applegate and the hearse.

Also, "Beautiful Mind." I don't know why, but I hate that movie with a passion.

Bicentennial Man made me want to gouge my eyes out and stuff them in my ears. Judge Dredd was a personal insult aimed at me, personally.

Also, for some reason nobody seems to talk about Howard the Duck any more... I wonder why...?

OK Bicentennial Man sucked but Judge Dredd ROCKED....well err...Diane Lane rocked especially is the fight with Joan Chen. B)

I had a thread going about Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and some of us thought it was good even though it was 1st or 2nd on the "Worst Movies of All Times" list which led me to ask the question, "If this isn't THAT bad, what is?" so what's the worst movie you ever saw? Feel free to vent and elaborate if you want to. As for me, I honestly can't think of one off the top of my head which means they were eather so bad that my brain chose to erase the expirence from my conciousness as a means of self preservation or the drugs I did in the 70s really WERE bad for me. So I leave it up to you, tell me what you think. B)

the worst movie i ever saw was "Labrinth" with David Bowie. it was revulting. he wore these realy tight tights. it made me sick.

does this count student films?

Ive seen some total stinkers

I suppose if Matthew can include brick films, you can include student films, but just remember, student films are suppose to suck, that's why they're made so people can learn how to make films and along the way they're gonna make mistakes. You can't expect a 15 year old kid with a learner's permit to race at Indy, is jus ain't gonna happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Another stinker, clicky.

Matthew, just out of curiousity do you ever watch any actual films? It's OK if they're rated G. Try it again and give me a film that came out in movie theaters, on DVD or that you saw on TV that you didn't like and then tell me why you didn't like it.

Turistas :blink: I won a free ticket but I wish I had stayed home and saved the gas. All kidding aside it was supposed to be suspenseful but you knew rite away it was all down hill. The only suspense was how gory it was going to be. To me that's boring.

Turistas :blink: I won a free ticket but I wish I had stayed home and saved the gas. All kidding aside it was supposed to be suspenseful but you knew rite away it was all down hill. The only suspense was how gory it was going to be. To me that's boring.

Well, it did have hot chicks in bikinis. As Terintino once said "Tits and gore, 2 great tastes that taste great together :D

Course I watch real films, I've never really seen too many bad one that I can recall. :)

Out of ALL the movies you've seen there's not ONE you thought was a waist of time!!? You don't watch enough movies, dude! :blink:

Out of ALL the movies you've seen there's not ONE you thought was a waist of time!!? You don't watch enough movies, dude! :blink:

Most movies I don't like I don't really watch intensively, so I couldn't really comment on them could I.

I do however dislike all the beatles movies.

Corny acting + obvious drive to sell records = Quite a bad movie.

I did however really enjoy the cinematography in both live action movies, and the animation in Yellow Submarine (the main inspiration for the hallucinations in Sacred Mushroom), and I do like The Beatles, but it didn't feel right to watch.

Most movies I don't like I don't really watch intensively, so I couldn't really comment on them could I.

I do however dislike all the beatles movies.

Corny acting + obvious drive to sell records = Quite a bad movie.

I did however really enjoy the cinematography in both live action movies, and the animation in Yellow Submarine (the main inspiration for the hallucinations in Sacred Mushroom), and I do like The Beatles, but it didn't feel right to watch.

There ya go! That's the kind of response I wanted to here. B)